Cleaning your laundry room sinks is something that is actually not that hard to do, but because of that less people are doing it properly. It is very important to keep the cleanliness of the sink because if you keep it like that without even once cleaning it, the sink will be clogged and when that happens, fixing it would be even more troublesome. A constant maintenance for the sink is important.
Here are 7 steps you can do to do the maintenance:
- First step is to put a stopper in the sink drain.
- Next one, pour one cup of white vinegar and liquid detergent to the sink, add tap water or gallon water till the sink is half filled.
- Dip a sponge to the mixture.
- Start scrubbing the whole side of the sink. Make sure you scrub hard at the corner area and the sides of the sink because that is the place where stains most likely remain.
- Leave it for at least 30 minutes so that the stains will also remove from the surface thoroughly. It is also effective since the laundry room sink will most likely have various kinds of stains remaining on it seeing what we use the sink for.
- Remove the stopper from the drain, and let the mixture dried away.
- Scrub the sides and surface of the sink again before rinsing the remains of the liquid with warm water.
Those steps are very easy and it can be done anytime you want. You can apply the steps in any laundry room ideas you have already applied. Just scrub the side, wait, and rinse. That is the main core of the cleaning. It does not take even one hour in doing it. So make sure you spare some time to do this cleaning or you will not be able to fix it anymore if the sink is already clogged. Take good care of your laundry room sinks.